Tuesday 1 June 2010

Free Worldwide Shipping for Books

Living in Japan, the English language books are quite expensive, the books in the book stores are often just the best sellers or aimed at those studying ESL so I used to resort to Amazon, that was, until I discovered The Book Depository!

After a number of disappointing orders with Amazon, them sending the wrong thing or having to wait up to three months for a book to be delivered I was ready to try somewhere new. Many of the books on the book depository are cheaper than Amazon PLUS the shipping is FREE worldwide, that is right, it doesn't matter if you order one or ten books the shipping is still free.

I have added a list of books I recommend to the right plus the book depository badge if you ever want to find the link again, I am an affiliate so if you plan to buy from The Book Depository it would be much appreciated if you use my link, every little helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...