Tuesday 5 October 2010

Call for submissions - winter

Thank you to everyone who has submitted links so far, I have used (or scheduled) most of them, when submitting a post please make sure it is one that has a photograph that I can use as part of the link, children at work or the equipment works best.

I am going to be travelling for most of December and the first couple of weeks of January but I don't want to leave the Goldmine unattended so I have started to schedule posts for that period. I would love it if you could send me any suitable links to your  from your archives with winter activities. For me winter conjures up snow, the cold and Christmas but we have readers from all over the world and all walks of life so I would really like to have a good mix of posts. I don't want to have a focus on just Christian festivities so if you celebrate something different and have blogged about it, please send the links in. The more, the merrier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...