Firstly, I just want to explain that at the moment Monday is my Goldmine day so I go through my reader and pick out what to use and write up the post. I am trying to stay ahead so some of the posts are scheduled for up to two weeks ahead. If I have left you a message say that I will be linking, I will, it might just take a few days for the post to appear!
I also want to do round ups targeting specific areas of the Montessori curriculum so every so often I will ask for submissions for specific topics, if you have something in your archives that you think is suitable please let me know.
The post MUST include at least one clear photograph and by sending a submission you are giving me permission to use the post and crop the photo to fit the format that I use. The image will be linked back to your post, the final post will look something like this.
This months topics...
- red rods (especially any extensions)
- infant (many people who are new to Montessori get interested when they have a baby, there is loads of info out there for the 3-6 range but not so much for 0-3, so any good posts about this would be great!)
- Continent work on Australia (I will do the rest one by one)
- Caterpillars and Butterflies
- Grace and courtesy
- the grammar farm
- the bankers game
- make - any handmade Montessori materials especially if it includes a tutorial.
How to subscribe....
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the title line write SUBMISSION + the topic
- In the body of the email send a link to the specific post
It should look something like this...
Please do not send links to items that you sell, if you want to promote your goods I am happy to do that, pop over HERE to see how to go about it.