Wednesday 26 January 2011

and the winner is.....

Photobucket

A few days ago, I saw that Toni had posted that we have raised over $45,000 so far, I am sure it is more now, that is an amazing amount of money. I have chosen to close this raffle a couple of hours earlier than the official midday end of raffle because I have to go and meet our visitors at that time and so I want to get this posted before I go. So with no further ado....
the winner is.....

Laura Major


Congratulations!
Please drop me a line so we can sort out your prize.

Thank you to everyone else who donated one way or the other, every little helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...