Saturday 15 May 2010

Meet The Sponsors

Well not actually a sponsor, more my own shop but by supporting my shop you are financially helping to support me which in turn allows me to be able to spend time on the Goldmine. So I would just like to take a couple minutes of your time to let you know what I have to offer....
Apart from Montessori I love sewing and creating and I have Japanese fabrics for sale in my Etsy store, you can be sure that they are Japanese prints and I have a tendency to lean towards cute, I am also always on the look out for cool boy prints.

I also design sewing patterns and kits with easy to follow instructions which you can buy from Etsy or from my online store, the online store also has a number of PDF brooch kits which make great little presents or beginners projects.

 And because I like making things there are also a number of items such as softies, purses and bags available. I don't like production line type of sewing so you can be sure that what you buy is a one of a kind.
And finally, I have a number of Montessori 3 part cards in PDF format, I am working on a new website for them but for now they are available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...