Tuesday 8 June 2010

An announcement

It takes me quite a chunk of my time to put keep the Goldmine going making the posts obviously is the most time consuming and I have also found that leaving comments on the blogs posts I am going to link to all takes quite a while, especially with the word verification that so many of us use. Today I left leaving comments to do all in one go and I was surprised how much time it actually took. So.... in the future I may not leave a message to say that I will be linking unless it is the first time I am linking to that specific blog. As of yet I have had no complaints from the blog owners in the contributors list so I assume that they (you) are happy to contribute, if you do not want your blog featured in the future, please drop me a line.

the.montessori.goldmine 'at' gmail.com

I wish I could leave posts on all the blogs I read but I am a WAHM and sadly time is money.

If you have an online store and would like to advertise on the Goldmine please email me for information, my rates are reasonable and the target audience is very specific :o)

Finally, a small request which is not Montessori related, I have entered some of my fabric into a design competition, if you have a few moments, it would make my day if you could vote, the info is over here

Thanks,
Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...