Tuesday 20 July 2010

Awards

I would like to thank everyone who given me awards recently, Maman Kangourou,  Two Little Seeds,
The Work Plan and Olives and Pickles, they are much appreciated, who doesn't like getting an award?
I did make a decision a while ago not to pass anymore on though, I get quite stressed and spend far too much time trying to decide who I should pass them onto so instead I would like everyone who reads my blogs to know that I truly appreciate your support and kind words and I would like you to take a couple of minutes today to leave one comment on a blog that you enjoy and just tell them why you enjoy it.
Those few words will make someone's day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...