Monday 26 July 2010

Summer Slowdown

Just wanted to let you know that I will cutting back on posts during the summer, my son is home from kindy until September so I am running short on spare time, I am going to aim for Monday, Wednesday and Friday posts and if I find myself some spare time I will add a few more.
Hope you are all enjoying the summer, it is way to hot for me, roll on September :o)

Thank you for all your support over the last few months and please take a few minutes to check out the sponsors.

We have been working on the Grammar Farm, if you would like a set of the cards and instructions then they available here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo! Hope you enjoy the Summer and your kiddo, as well. Thanks for featuring us. It's way to hot for us here in PR too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...